Your hair is your crowning glory and it is only fair that you treat it like a precious gem. From the best hair care products to regular salon visits, you try to do everything to keep your hair in great condition. However, pollution, stress, frequent heat styling, genetics along with many other factors can lead to hair problems. Whether it is hair fall or premature greying of hair, it can be tough to keep your hair healthy. Enter hair spa treatments.
Hair spa treatments are meant to give your hair a little bit of TLC (tender loving care) to make it go back to its healthy state. But if you depend on salons for your hair spa treatments, you might end up spending a lot of money on your hair treatments out of your monthly budget. And it is not…show more content…
Here are 6 simple but amazing hair spa treatments that you can easily do at home:
#1 The Olive Oil Treatment
When we say olive oil treatment, we are not merely talking about hair massage with olive oil. This is a spa treatment. You are going to need at least 2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil (depending on the length of your hair, a clean towel to wrap around your head and a pot of hot water.
- Massage the olive oil into your scalp and then apply it to the length of your hair. Take your time to cover each and every strand of your hair.
- It would help to take small sections of your hair to apply the…show more content…
- Dip a towel in hot water, squeeze out the excess water and then wrap it around your head.
- Wait for 10 minutes and then wash off with a mild shampoo.
#3 Milk and Honey Treatment
Milk is full of good fats and proteins that are great for your hair. If you are not a huge fan of drinking milk, you can still get its amazing hair benefits by doing this hair spa treatment:
- Mix a couple of teaspoons of honey in half a cup of milk.
- Use a hot towel around your head to make your hair receptive to the nutrients from the milk and honey mixture. If you do not want to pour the mixture, you can use a spray bottle to spray it directly on your hair.
- Put your head over a sink and slowly pour the milk and honey mixture into your scalp and hair.
- Massage the mixture into your roots and the length of your hair.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash off your hair with a Sulphate-free shampoo.
#4 Apple Cider Vinegar Treatment
If you want soft and shiny hair, you will be amazed by the results from this hair spa treatment. The best part is that it does not take a lot of time or make a lot of mess. Here is what you need to do:
- *Wash your hair with lukewarm water and a mild
#5 Rosemary Hair Mask
#6 Castor Oil Hair Mask
#7 Advantages Of Cinnamon Hair Mask